The political impasse in Perak has shaped lots of interest from everyone and from every quarter as it was not done in proper and ethical manner.
From what we witnessed, we were taught a lot of lessons on political human behavior which certainly not doing any good to anyone, as it is a total misbehavior of every party and institution related to this uncalled for issues.
The Federal and State constitutions have provided clear and acceptable provisions for arbitration for cases of this nature but some quarters just do not want to follow it through and choose to take the unsettled issues through dubious means for the sake of power and to some public opinion, for the sake of fat money.
Let me sum up the whole issue with the followings:-
1. The stage play by UMNO was really a disgusting act. The same group party leaders and members are now giving submission to the Sultan as the sole person in power to hire and fire the MB, but everyone still vividly remember that the Malay Rulers were put to heinous level by UMNO in the constitutional crisis which UMNO ignited in 1993.
2. UMNO was the party which repealed section 181(2) and 159(5) of the Federal Constitution which washed away the immunity of the Malay Rulers which allows anyone like you and me to sue the Sultan through Special Court and that is just what Karpal Singh is doing. We must admit that Karpal was not the party to diminish the power of the Malay rulers but UMNO was the sole party to it.
3. I am ashamed to read Dr Mahathir’s statement that he is sad to see some groups are showing disrespect to Tuanku Azlan Shah, as he was the one who used to say aloud that the Malay rulers were just an entity to award decorations like Datuks and so forth. He was then the chief of UMNO who walked against then Royal Institution.
4. I am grateful that my long prayers to see Dr Mahathir lives long enough for him to see for himself the damages he created are answered. SO DOC, JUST SEE WITH YOUR NAKED EYES THE consequence OF YOUR DOINGS AND I HOPE YOUR ARE HAPPY TO SEE HOW THIS IMPORTANT INSTITUTION BEING LOOKED DOWN UPON BY THE BENGGALI LIKE KARPAL. Bear in mind Doc, Karpal can sue the Sultan now and that is your clear contributions to affairs in Perak.
5. The whole line-ups of leadership were making statements attacking and smearing the Sultans and the Yang Di Pertuan Besar with mainstream media giving undivided support to Dr Mahathir and UMNO in the smearing campaign.
6. Now UMNO and Najib need the Sultan for their greed and they are drumming slogan in support of the Malay Rulers and this is really the show of hypocrisy of the highest level.
7. In short the incidences of 1993 the Malay Rulers were battered because the Malay Rulers could have sidelined certain top leaders in UMNO while what is currently happening, UMNO needs the support from the Sultan to form a government by dubious means. Until to date there has not been any special sitting in the State Legislative Assembly to move vote of no confidence towards Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin. The cowardice act of BN make the people feel sick and annoyed.
8. To UMNO the Malay Rulers are just the tools for the interest of few individuals in UMNO.
9. God says that ‘Bad is for the bad while the good is for the good’ and what Najib did in Ipoh fits him with the saying flawlessly. The pinching of the 2 PKR Assemblymen who were charged with corruption case add on to the already corrupt laden UMNO.
10. UMNO conclusively is the most conducive sanctuary for all corrupt and mischievous political leaders.
11. As long as there isn’t any vote of no confidence in the State Assembly Mohammad Nizar is still the MB of the state and this is what UMNO is not prepared to do as the law and ethics as well as the constitution might impede their desperate move to control the state government.
12. Please be reminded that Nizar is not the first MB to be thrown out, but all were done in proper manner. We can sight the case of Harun Idris and Rahim Bakar which were all done through the vote of no confidence and people took the cases with reprieve.
13. Somehow we must still respect the Royal Institution even though many may have some apprehension on the person who is in-charge of the institution.
14. Lastly we must remember that Dr Mahathir, Anwar Ibrahim and Najib were the forefront leaders who wanted to see the Malay Rulers to be reduced to rubber stamp in the 1993 constitutional crisis. They are all in one and one in all. All of them had all they wanted but only on our expense.
15. All leaders seem to be adulterous to their role and functions, let us allow nature takes its course as God promises no lie.